Who Is Better?

Nissa Galindo, Staff Writer

Who is the best over all soccer player in the world? Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are two definite candidates for that title. Messi has the lead with most goals (343) and Ronaldo right behind him with 334. Both Ronaldo and Messi are rated 10/10 in shooting, considering how many goals they have scored. Although they both have 10/10 rating in shooting, Ronaldo comes out on top with the most scores using their head, rated 9/10 and Messi 7/10. But Messi comes back with a 10/10 in dribbling and Ronaldo with 8/10. Messi also has a 9/10 in passing and Ronaldo with an 8/10. Messi continuing his reign over Ronaldo, tops with a rating of 9/10 free kick average and Ronaldo with a 8/10. However, Ronaldo has a rating of 9/10 on least penalties, beating Messi who has a 7/10. It should come as no surprise that Ronaldo has been rated 10/10 on physical build, beating Messi with a rating of 7/10. They both are very fast but Ronaldo comes out on top when it comes to sprinting: running at 24.4 miles per hour. Both players are amazing as both have many awards. Despite this, there is no doubt that Ronaldo is better overall. He not only is very close towards Messi’s amount of goals, he also has more height, strength, and speed over Messi. Ronaldo is never rated less than 2 against Messi, proving that the best overall player really is Cristiano Ronaldo.

About the Writer
Nissa Galindo, Staff Writer

Nissa Galindo is a Sophomore that is 15 years old and will turn 16 on December 15. She loves Winter and going for walks in the park or occasionally walking...

• Who Is Better?

Op-Ed

The Realization That Santa is Fake

• Who Is Better?

Op-Ed

George H.W. Bush

• Who Is Better?

Opinion

How it Looks in the HALLoween

• Who Is Better?

Opinion

Midterm Elections

• Opinion

Fall Opinions

• Opinion

Red Queen Book Review

• Opinion

2017: This Year in Music

• Who Is Better?

Opinion

Freehold Boro Gets New Bottle Filling Stations

• Who Is Better?

Opinion

The Expectation of Pep Rally’s vs.The Reality

• Who Is Better?

Opinion

Five Ways to Increase Self-Esteem

Who Is Better?