The Colonial Corner

This year, for the first time in Freehold High School history, there is a new school store! Located by the Media Center, The Colonial Corner is stocked with clothes, snacks, coffee, and school supplies. Every morning from 7:00am to 7:30am, the store is flooded with students who want to purchase the aforementioned items.

The variety of clothing being sold includes short sleeve and long sleeve shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and socks. In addition to classic Boro-themed merchandise, the store also offers apparel with athletic teams at Freehold High School. Currently, there are Colonials soccer shirts, hats, and sweatshirts available.

Although the Colonial merchandise is the main reason for the school store, the coffee and snack bar is another popular feature. Students can purchase a cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate for $1.50, or an iced drink for $2.00 to kick start their school day. Or, if they were rushing out of the house and did not get a chance to eat breakfast, items like muffins and granola bars are sold for $1. Other drinks and snack items include water, Gatorade, cookies, fruit, and gum.

One of the many benefits of having a school store is that it increases school spirit while raising money for the school that so many students love. This new resource makes supporting Freehold High School easy and fun, and it is definitely an addition to the school that will stick around for many years!