New York Shaving Company

Image by Janik Butz at Pexels

Fellow boys of Freehold High School, are you looking for a barber shop that provides good quality haircuts and friendly customer service that is also local to our school? Well, look no further as New York Shaving Company will leave you speechless after an hour of relaxation and a clean cut. 

This barber shop is like no other you’ve seen before. When you enter, the decor helps to contribute to the rustic, retro theme the barbershop inhabits. There are showcases displaying many antique razors, bookshelves with rolling ladders that house different blades used for shaving, and a pleasant waiting area where you can view it all. And if this hidden joint’s physical features weren’t enough, your haircut is sure to leave you in awe. 

Your name is called to alert you that your time for a long-awaited experience has come. When you sit down in the historic chair, surrounded by historic-looking walls, you can quickly explain your haircut to the barber, and then all you have to do is sit back and relax. All the barbers at this place are extremely talented and will leave you with the best-looking fade around. But that’s not even the best part. For those of you looking to get shaved, you’re in luck. Such a simple task like shaving is taken to the next level for an experience you won’t find anywhere else.  First, the barber leans you back and places a warm towel on your face. Next, a base of lotion followed by shaving cream is applied to prepare for the shave. Once the shaving is complete, the good part begins. The barber applies a face treatment to induce relaxation in your facial muscles and also regenerates the skin that may have been lost in the shaving process. After placing eye covers to allow you to rest while the treatment sets in, 15 minutes go by and you are treated with another warm towel to wipe off your face. Finally, aftershave and a powder to remove any lingering hairs is applied. 

Many may find that when it comes time to pay, the price is a little excessive. But in reality, the materials and effort being used to give you not only a haircut, but an experience is very reasonable. It may seem far-fetched to pay such a large amount of money for a simple haircut, but I assure you it’s worth it. You are not only getting a talented barber to give you a haircut of the utmost quality, but you are also getting a shave like no other. So boys, head on down for this haircut experience at New York Shaving Company located at 17 Barnard Street, Freehold, New Jersey.