Fall Bucket List Ideas!

Image from njmom.com by pxfuel

It’s finally what many, including myself, consider to be the best season of the year: Fall! The cool weather, the smell of cinnamon and pumpkin spice, and fall sports are just some of the things that make this time of the year so great. You may not even know, but we are surrounded by so many fall activities that are great to do with your family or friends!

• Happy Day Farm in Manalapan is one of the best fall experiences and it is only a short drive from Freehold. They offer enticing activities for all ages, making it a great place for family and friends. Some of their most popular activities include a tractor ride, petting zoo, corn maze, and so much more. This is one of the best family-friendly options, and it is great if you have younger siblings or cousins who you need to occupy for a day!

• C. Casola Farms Haunted Attractions is a packed house almost every weekend in October. Located in Marlboro, just about a five-minute drive from Freehold Boro, you have the opportunity to experience four terrifying attractions, including the Haunted Hayride of Terror, The 3D Haunted Barn, The Living Maze, and the Marlboro Zombie Breakout. For a fun Friday or Saturday night, visit Casola Farms and visit at least one of their attractions and you will be ready to come back for the next weekend!

• Fright Fest at Six Flags Great Adventure is one of the best fall experiences that we are so lucky to have in such close proximity to Freehold. Fright Fest is one of the best ways to spend time with your friends while also embracing the season. While you walk around the park to your favorite rides, you will be spooked by the creatures sharing the park with you. Although tickets can be on the pricier side, consider investing in a season pass so you can experience their holiday thrills too!

• Battleview Orchards should be a go-to spot for apple picking this season. Battleview Orchards is located in Freehold and is family-owned and operated. Not only can you pick your own apples on the orchard, but if you visit their store, you will see a plethora of fall baked goods that will be hard to resist. You can also experience some of their seasonal events this fall, including pumpkin picking and hayrides.

These are just a few of the fall activities that can make for a great October weekend or a way to spend a day with your family or friends. If you are working on a fall bucket list, make sure to include some of these staples! Before fall flies by right before our eyes, don’t forget to make some fall memories with these in mind!