Trunk or Treat Preview

This year’s 2023 annual Trunk or Treat is coming up, and the Colonials are getting ready and preparing accordingly for all the kids and rest of the Freehold community to come and support!
Photo+by+Zetong+Li+on+Unsplash%0A++
Photo by Zetong Li on Unsplash

As the Colonials prepare for our upcoming 2023 Trunk or Treat, let’s get some insight on this thrilling event. Many students this year are volunteering to decorate the trunks of their vehicles in different kinds of themes, along with clubs that will be participating. This event is taking place on October 26th, after school on a Thursday night around 5:00 p.m.. Food trucks will be arriving on the premises along with awesome music. Bring friends, family, siblings, or even a neighbor! Most importantly, come dressed in a costume; the Freehold Boro colonials are ready and in the Halloween spirit this school year!

As someone in peer leadership who’s helping with decorating trunks, we have been brainstorming some really cool and exciting themes for the trunks. Some scary themes too… be prepared to get scared! Sports teams including volleyball, football, soccer, etc. will also be coming with their trunks decorated and ready to hand out candy to all the children. Don’t forget, only the best trunk will win a grand prize… a breakfast at the five-star cafe! Don’t miss out on this exhilarating night, we are all very pumped to have fun and especially support our community together as the Colonial family. Happy trunk or treating!