Freehold Boro’s Homecoming

The Freehold Marching Colonials take the field for their half-time show, Disney Swing-A-Long

Freehold High School is having its homecoming event on Saturday, October 16th. The day will include a parade, a football game, and an after-party. 

The parade will begin at 11 AM and will start at Rita’s– right in Downtown Freehold. The homecoming court nominees, marching band, cheerleaders, color guard, and Boro Fights Cancer club (and any student wanting to participate) will walk from the dessert house to the football field. 

The big game against Manalapan High School will immediately be taking place at 12 PM. The game will also be the Senior Game, where all the seniors from the football team, cheerleading team, marching band, and color guard are honored for all their hard work and dedication to the school. In addition, during halftime, the homecoming ceremony will announce its nominees, and the cheer team and band will perform their halftime routines. 

Following the end of the game, the homecoming “after party” will take place on the soccer field from (estimated) 3 PM to 5:30 PM. Students are expected to wear Boro pride gear and have a great time with all their friends!